If you have already purchased this webinar, log in to your account to view.
Taught by Michelle Gellis AP LAc MAc DiplAc Instructor, Maryland University of Integrative Health. Ms. Gellis has published an article on A Multifaceted Approach to the Acupuncture Treatment of Neuromuscular Facial Conditions.
This webinar is the second in a 2-part series which provides assessment tools and needling protocols to treat various diseases and disorders which affect the proper functioning of facial muscles and nerves such as: Bells Palsy, Ptosis, Shingles, TMJ, Stroke, Trigeminal Neuralgia, MS and others. Part two focuses on diagnosis and treatment.
Prerequisite skills are: Intramuscular needling of scalp and face, basic scalp acupuncture, facial cupping, auricular points and trigger points.
- Earns 6 NCCAOM PDA points, 6 CA CEUs, 5 FL CEUs, and Canadian CTCMA credits
- Cost: $115 including CEUs
- Webinar runs approximately 1.5 hours
- Identify different TCM patterns, which effect the facial muscles and nerves.
- Learn which modality is best suited to treat different conditions affecting the face.
- Learn how to effectively plan a treatment for various conditions affecting the face.
In this webinar you will:
- Review point location for face points and extra points on face
- Learn intramuscular needling of facial points
- Learn scalp acupuncture needed for treatment of facial conditions
- Learn facial cupping protocols
- Learn motor points on scalp and face needed for treatment of facial conditions
- Review auricular points used to treat facial conditions
NO REFUNDS ON RECORDED WEBINARS.
You will be required to create an account when you check out—with this account you will be able to view the webinar on-demand, on your schedule. Please note: webinar access will expire 90 days after enrollment, after which time you will need to re-purchase. After passing the module’s quiz, Michelle Gellis will review your results and you will receive your CEUs via email within 2–3 business days.