This class option is ONLY for licensed practitioners who have previously studied with Michelle and completed AT LEAST the equivalent of Module 1 (Patient Intake, Diagnosis, Contraindications) and Module 2 (Theory, Protocols). This includes practitioners who have previously completed one of Michelle’s in-person two- or three-day classes, her two-day online facial acupuncture webinars, or her on-demand recorded webinars. THERE IS NO LECTURE TIME WITH THESE CLASSES.
You must be licensed to practice acupuncture and have previously received instruction for any techniques you wish to practice, as follows:
- To practice needling, you must have completed Module 1 (Patient Intake, Diagnosis, Contraindications) and Module 2 (Theory, Protocols) or equivalent.
- To practice advanced needling techniques, you must have completed Module 5 (Advanced Protocols) or equivalent.
- To practice cupping and/or gua sha, you must have completed Module 4 (Cupping, Gua Sha, Derma Roller) or equivalent.
- To practice the microneedling pen, you must have completed Module 3 (Chinese Face Reading and Microneedling) or the standalone Microneedling recorded webinar, or equivalent.
If you have not taken any of these prerequisite courses, please return to the main hands-on page and register for the class that includes the recorded webinars.
Hands-on days start with a review, Q&A and demo, with the majority of the day devoted to practice.
On the first day, review and practice cover the following:
- Cosmetic Acupuncture
- Advanced Facial Acupuncture Techniques
- Treating Neuromuscular Facial Conditions
On the second day, review and practice cover the following:
- Facial cupping
- Facial gua sha
- Microneedling for acupuncturists
PLEASE NOTE: To practice cupping, gua sha, or microneedling, you MUST use Michelle’s approved tools, available at AculiftSkinCare.com (wholesale pricing available).
Choose your location below:
Please read carefully:
- In order to needle, you must be a licensed acupuncturist or medical professional who has been trained and licensed in acupuncture, NOT only trained in “dry needling”.
- You will 16 NCCAOM PDA CEU points, 16 California CEUs, and 16 Florida CEUs after you complete the two hands-on days.
- Please bring any notes/handouts with you. No printed handouts will be provided.
- If you wish to practice facial cupping, gua sha, or microneedling, you must use Michelle’s approved tools, available at AculiftSkinCare.com (wholesale pricing available).
NCCAOM, California Acupuncture Board, and Florida Board of Acupuncture Approved