Join Michelle Gellis for hands-on practice in facial rejuvenation acupuncture with her in-person classes!
New 2-day format for 2023!
- Two days of practice (Sat/Sun)
- Lectures are completed in advance via recorded webinar
- Cost: $1,125;
Early bird: $1,075
(Student discount also available)
- Earn a total of 44 NCCAOM CEU points, 40 CA CEUs, 39 FL CEUs, 12 TX CEUs, and Canadian CTCMA credits
- Open to licensed acupuncturists and medical professionals who have been trained and licensed in acupuncture, NOT only trained in “dry needling”; unlicensed students may observe
Notice for Live Classes:
For the health and safety of all students. Hands-on classes require students to wear a KN-95 or higher mask required while treating fellow students and where required by local regulations.
2023 Hands-On Facial Acupuncture Class Details:
These classes span two days. Each day runs from 8AM – 5PM, local time.
Your registration includes these recorded webinars; Modules 1,2,4,5 must be completed in advance of your scheduled hands-on days:
- Module 1: Patient Intake, Diagnosis, Contraindications – 2.5 hours
3 NCCAOM, 3 CA, and 3 FL CEUs
- Module 2: Theory, Protocols – 3.5 hours
4 NCCAOM CEUs, 4 CA CEUs, and 4 FL CEUs
- Module 3: Chinese Face Reading and Microneedling – 6 hours
6 NCCAOM CEUs, 6 CA CEUs, and 6 FL CEUs
- Module 4: Facial Rejuvenation Cupping, Gua Sha and Derma Roller – 3.5 hours
8 NCCAOM, 6 CA, 5 FL, and 7 TX CEUs, and Canadian CTCMA credit
- Module 5: Advanced Protocols in Facial Acupuncture – 5 hours
7 NCCAOM CEUs (PDA points), 5 CA CEUs, 5 FL CEUs, 5 TX CEUs, and Canadian CTCMA credit
Hands-on days start with a review, Q&A and demo, with the majority of the day devoted to practice.
On the first day, review and practice cover the following:
- Cosmetic Acupuncture
- Advanced Facial Acupuncture Techniques
- Treating Neuromuscular Facial Conditions
On the second day, review and practice cover the following*:
- Facial cupping
- Facial gua sha
- Microneedling for acupuncturists
*To practice cupping, gua sha, or microneedling, you must use Michelle’s approved tools, available at AculiftSkinCare.com (wholesale pricing available).
Please read carefully:
- The recorded lectures must be viewed in advance. Upon purchase, you will be enrolled in the modules 1–5 webinar package. Please complete at least modules 1,2,4,5 before class. You may only practice the techniques you reviewed in the recorded webinar.
- You will earn CEUs with each recorded webinar you complete, and an additional 16 NCCAOM PDA CEU points, 16 California CEUs, and 16 Florida CEUs after you complete the two hands-on days.
- In order to needle, you must be a licensed acupuncturist or medical professional who has been trained and licensed in acupuncture, NOT only trained in “dry needling”.
- Registration is also available to practitioners enrolled in Michelle’s Advanced Certification program — they may only practice techniques they have already learned via their recorded webinar(s).
- Please bring any notes/handouts with you. No printed handouts will be provided.
- If you wish to practice facial cupping, gua sha, or microneedling, you must use Michelle’s approved tools, available at AculiftSkinCare.com (wholesale pricing available).
Cost: $1,125; $1,075 for early birds (30 days before class date)
Unlicensed students – receive a $50 discount with the code student50. You may attend the class and observe licensed practitioners in their needling practice, however, you will only be permitted to practice cupping, gua sha and/or microneedling. To practice, you must use Michelle’s approved tools, available at AculiftSkinCare.com. You will not receive CEUs.
Please print and bring any handouts from the webinars you reviewed – no printed handouts will be provided in class. Also, please print and bring these forms: Health Profile, Consent Form, Class Evaluation. The health profile and consent form need to be filled out in order to participate in the hands-on practice.
Choose your location:
February 4-6, 2023
April 22–23, 2023
April 29–30, 2023
Los Angeles, CA
May 27–28, 2023
June 3–4 2023
Sept. 30–Oct. 1, 2023
October 28–29, 2023
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
December 2–3, 2023