Join Michelle Gellis for hands-on practice in facial rejuvenation acupuncture with her in-person classes! (Please see YoSan, PIHMA and CCNM links for class details)
New 2-day format for 2023!
- Two days of practice (Sat/Sun)
- Lectures are completed in advance via recorded webinar
- Comprehensive Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture Certificate Training
- Includes training in Facial Cupping, Facial Gua Sha, and using a Microneedle Pen
- Open to licensed acupuncturists and medical professionals who have been trained and licensed in acupuncture, NOT only trained in “dry needling”; unlicensed students may observe
- Earn a total of 44 NCCAOM CEU points, 40 CA CEUs, 39 FL CEUs, 12 TX CEUs, and Canadian CTCMA credits
Some exceptions may apply—see individual class locations below for specific details.
Notice for Live Classes:
For hands-on classes, Masks while treating fellow students are optional, but recommended.
2023 Hands-On Facial Acupuncture Class Details: (Please see YoSan, PIHMA and CCNM links for class details)
These classes span two days.
Your registration includes these recorded webinars; Modules 1,2,4,5 must be completed in advance of your scheduled hands-on days:
- Module 1: Patient Intake, Diagnosis, Contraindications – 2.5 hours
3 NCCAOM, 3 CA, and 3 FL CEUs
- Module 2: Theory, Protocols – 3.5 hours
4 NCCAOM CEUs, 4 CA CEUs, and 4 FL CEUs
- Module 3: Chinese Face Reading and Microneedling – 6 hours
6 NCCAOM CEUs, 6 CA CEUs, and 6 FL CEUs
- Module 4: Facial Rejuvenation Cupping, Gua Sha and Derma Roller – 3.5 hours
8 NCCAOM, 6 CA, 5 FL, and 7 TX CEUs, and Canadian CTCMA credit
- Module 5: Advanced Protocols in Facial Acupuncture – 5 hours
7 NCCAOM CEUs (PDA points), 5 CA CEUs, 5 FL CEUs, 5 TX CEUs, and Canadian CTCMA credit
Hands-on days start with a review, Q&A and demo, with the majority of the day devoted to practice.
On the first day, review and practice cover the following:
- Cosmetic Acupuncture
- Advanced Facial Acupuncture Techniques
- Treating Neuromuscular Facial Conditions
On the second day, review and practice cover the following:
- Facial cupping
- Facial gua sha
- Microneedling for acupuncturists
PLEASE NOTE: To practice cupping, gua sha, or microneedling, you MUST use Michelle’s approved tools, available at AculiftSkinCare.com (for shipping in the US, wholesale pricing available). For Canadian customers, cupping/gua sha kits are available from Eastern Currents.
Please read carefully:
- The recorded lectures must be viewed in advance. Upon purchase, you will be enrolled in the modules 1–5 webinar package. Please complete at least modules 1,2,4,5 before class. You may only practice the techniques you reviewed in the recorded webinar.
- You will earn CEUs with each recorded webinar you complete, and an additional 16 NCCAOM PDA CEU points, 16 California CEUs, and 16 Florida CEUs after you complete the two hands-on days.
- In order to needle, you must be a licensed acupuncturist or medical professional who has been trained and licensed in acupuncture, NOT only trained in “dry needling”.
- Registration is also available to practitioners enrolled in Michelle’s Advanced Certification program — they may only practice techniques they have already learned via their recorded webinar(s).
- Please bring any notes/handouts with you. No printed handouts will be provided.
- If you wish to practice facial cupping, gua sha, or microneedling, you must use Michelle’s approved tools, available at AculiftSkinCare.com (for shipping in the US, wholesale pricing available). For Canadian customers, cupping/gua sha kits are available from Eastern Currents.
Cost: $1,125; $1,075 for early birds (30 days before class date) Please see LA & Phoenix links for prices.
If you have previously studied with Michelle would like to attend, please visit this page for an option on registering without the added webinars. Not available at all class locations.
Unlicensed students – receive a $50 discount with the code student50. You will not receive CEUs. You may attend the class and observe licensed practitioners in their needling practice, however, you will only be permitted to practice cupping, gua sha and/or microneedling. To practice, you must use Michelle’s approved tools, available at AculiftSkinCare.com (for shipping in the US, wholesale pricing available). For Canadian customers, cupping/gua sha kits are available from Eastern Currents.
Interested in Microneedling or Facial Cupping/Facial Gua Sha class only? (not available at Phoenix & LA)
A half-day (Sunday morning or afternoon) only option is available at most locations for students to practice only Facial Cupping/Facial Gua Sha OR Microneedling – cost is $200 ($25 early bird discount 30 days before class). Facial Cupping/Facial Gua Sha class will be in the morning, Microdeedle Pen class will be in the afternoon. Earns 4 CEUs.
PREREQUISITE: You MUST have already taken the corresponding recorded webinar OR purchase the Microneedling for Acupuncturists or the Module 4 Cupping/Gua Sha recorded webinar when you are making your registration. In addition, you must use Michelle’s approved tools, available at AculiftSkinCare.com (for shipping in the US, wholesale pricing available). For Canadian customers, cupping/gua sha kits are available from Eastern Currents.
See each location below for facial cupping, facial gua sha and microneedle pen practice options.
Please print and bring any handouts from the webinars you reviewed – no printed handouts will be provided in class. Also, please print and bring these forms: Health Profile, Consent Form, Class Evaluation. The health profile and consent form need to be filled out in order to participate in the hands-on practice. (not for Phoenix & LA)
Choose your location:
Sept. 30–Oct. 1, 2023
October 28–29, 2023
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
December 2–3, 2023
*Half-day registrations do not include the prerequisite webinar. If you have not already taken the corresponding recorded webinar, please add the Microneedling for Acupuncturists webinar or the Module 4 Facial Cupping/Facial Gua Sha webinar to your cart to complete your purchase.
2024 dates to be announced soon — subscribe to our mailing list for updates. ↗