Join Michelle Gellis, AP and Dr. East Phillips in sunny Florida for a two day master class dedicated to advanced facial acupuncture practice and building your acupuncture business
- One day will be spent with Michelle honing your needling skills including scalp acupuncture, submuscular needling, facial motor points, and microneedling. You will bring your most difficult cases to Michelle to review and we will spend time with case studies.
- One day will be spent with Dr East. She is an esteemed professor at Pacific College, lecturer at Pacific symposium, and author. She teaches you how to get more patients, avoid burnout, raise your prices, and organize your practice to make more money doing what you love while working less. She has an extensive background (since 1999) with cosmetic acupuncture, microneedling, LED light therapy and spiritual practices.
- This Master Class is available to students who have previously studied with Michelle. If you have not studied the topics in Module 5 Advanced Protocols via Michelle’s class or webinar, you will be asked to purchase and complete the recorded webinar version before the master class. Also, if you wish to practice cupping, gua sha and or microneedling, you must have previously taken the Module 4 Cupping/Gua Sha and/or Microneedling for Acupuncturists class or webinar.
- Earns 16 NCCAOM, CA and FL CEUs.
- $1,100 early bird until 2/22, then $1,250*
- Class will be held at the Courtyard by Marriott in Naples.
*Early bird pricing good until February 22, 2023, 11:59pm US EST.