The July 1, 2023 webinar is the equivalent of the Part 1 Treating Neuromuscular Facial Conditions webinar and will cover:
- Point location for face points and extra points on face
- Intramuscular needling of facial points
- Scalp acupuncture needed for treatment of facial conditions
- Facial cupping protocols
- Motor points on scalp and face needed for treatment of facial conditions
- Auricular points used to treat facial conditions
- Cost: $135
- Earns 7 NCCAOM, 7 CA, and 5 FL CEUs, and Canadian CTCMA credits
- Class runs from 12:00 PM to approx. 2:00 PM, Eastern Time
- Webinar link and handouts will be shared shortly before the webinar date
NO REFUNDS on any livestream webinar purchase. If you cannot attend, you have the option of transferring your registration to another livestream webinar. Contact us with your request.
You are subject to our Confidentiality Agreement that you agree to when you register. Do not share any links, handouts, videos or information you receive during the webinar.