The July 16, 2023 webinar is the equivalent of the Part 2 Anatomy of Expression webinar and will:
- Familiarize students with a deeper level of knowledge of facial anatomy, and how different muscle groups work together to express different emotions
- Introduce students to the connections between our emotions, and our facial expressions (muscles) and our organs
- Describe the expression of the emotions of different organ systems and the acupuncture points used to access them
- Provide instruction on facial cupping and gua sha for treatment of muscle groups
- Cost: $130
- Earns 4 NCCAOM, 4 CA and 4 FL CEUs.
- Class runs from 2:00 PM to approx. 6:00 PM, Eastern Time
- Webinar link and handouts will be shared shortly before the webinar date
NO REFUNDS on any livestream webinar purchase. If you cannot attend, you have the option of transferring your registration to another livestream webinar. Contact us with your request.
You are subject to our Confidentiality Agreement that you agree to when you register. Do not share any links, handouts, videos or information you receive during the webinar.