The August 13, 2023 webinar is the equivalent of the Safely Needling the Face webinar and will:
- Familiarize practitioners with protocols for needling the face and neck safely
- Review facial anatomy
- Introduce tools used for safely needling the face
- Review contraindications and precautions
- Provide you with NCCAOM safety CEUs
- Cost: $70
- Earns 2 NCCAOM, 2 CA, and 2 FL CEUs
- Class runs from 1:00 PM to approx. 3:00 PM, Eastern Time
- Webinar link and handouts will be shared shortly before the webinar date
NO REFUNDS on any livestream webinar purchase. If you cannot attend, you have the option of transferring your registration to another livestream webinar. Contact us with your request.
You are subject to our Confidentiality Agreement that you agree to when you register. Do not share any links, handouts, videos or information you receive during the webinar.