Recorded Webinar – Facial Acupuncture CEU Certification Module 3 – Chinese Face Reading, Microneedling, Skincare, Telemedicine
Taught by Michelle Gellis LAc MAc DiplAc Instructor, MD University of Integrative Health. This module is part three of a five part course on facial acupuncture. This section covers Chinese Face Reading, Telemedicine, skincare and micro-needling. See other courses here. This recorded webinar is on demand.
The skills taught in this class will be immediately applicable in your practice.
- Earns 5 NCCAOM CEUs, 5 CA CEUs, and 5 FL CEUs
- Cost: $150 with CEUs, $125 without
CEU add-on available for students who previously purchased the non-CEU version
- Webinar runs approximately 3.25 hours
- CEUs awarded after completion of a short quiz
After this course the student will:
- Have a basic knowledge of Chinese face reading
- Understand how to use telemedicine for cosmetic acupuncture
- Demonstrate knowledge of skincare
- Describe proper use of a derma roller
NO REFUNDS AFTER PURCHASE
You will be required to create an account when you check out—with this account you will be able to view the webinar on-demand, on your schedule. Please note: webinar access will expire 90 days after enrollment. After passing the module’s quiz, Michelle Gellis will review your results and you will receive your CEUs via email within 2–3 business days.
CEU students: You may purchase a 30-day extension if you cannot complete the webinar in 90 days. (Do not purchase before your webinar expires, or you will not receive the full 30 days.) See below:
Save $50 off your total purchase when you register for the Modules 1-5 package. See details here.