Taught by Michelle Gellis LAc MAc DiplAc Instructor, MD University of Integrative Health. Ms. Gellis has published an article on A-Multifaceted-Approach-to-the-Acupuncture-Treatment-of-Neuromuscular-Facial-Conditions.
This webinar is the second in a two part series which provides assessment tools and needling protocols to treat various diseases and disorders which affect the proper functioning of facial muscles and nerves such as: Bells Palsy, Ptosis, Shingles, TMJ, Stroke, Trigeminal Neuralgia, MS and others. Part two focuses on diagnosis and treatment.
Prerequisite skills are: Intramuscular needling of scalp and face, basic scalp acupuncture, facial cupping, auricular points and trigger points.
- Earns 6 NCCAOM PDA points, 6 CA CEUs, 5 FL CEUs, and Canadian CTCMA credits
- Cost: $115 with CEUs, $95 without
- Webinar runs approximately 1.5 hours
- CEUs awarded on completion of a short quiz
Student will learn how to:
- Identify different TCM patterns, which effect the facial muscles and nerves.
- Learn which modality is best suited to treat different conditions affecting the face.
- Learn how to effectively plan a treatment for various conditions affecting the face.
NO REFUNDS AFTER PURCHASE
Link to the webinar content will be included on your payment confirmation email. Please check your spam folder.
You will be required to create an account when you check out—with this account you will be able to view the webinar on-demand, on your schedule. Please note: webinar access will expire 90 days after enrollment, after which time you will need to re-purchase. After passing the module’s quiz, Michelle Gellis will review your results and you will receive your CEUs via email within 2–3 business days.