Taught by Lonny S. Jarrett
This webinar covers the spirit of the points on the face.The imagery contained in the acupuncture point names are discussed as it relates to the point’s deeper functions. Acupuncture points will be discussed as archetypes that embrace the full realm of human expression.
- What is the relationship between a point’s name and its function?
- What is the relationship between an acupuncture point and its meridian?
- How does the spirit of the point relate to the aging process
- points covered include: TE23, BL2, Yin Tang, ST4, ST8, CV22, GV24
Presented by Lonny Jarrett, an international lecturer, teacher and Author of Nourishing Destiny & The Clinical Practice Of Chinese Medicine.
- Earns 3 NCCAOM CEUs and 2 CA CEUs
- Cost: $90
NO REFUNDS AFTER PURCHASE
You will be required to create an account when you check out—with this account you will be able to view the webinar on-demand, on your schedule. Please note: webinar access will expire 90 days after enrollment, after which time you will need to re-purchase. After passing the module’s quiz, Michelle Gellis will review your results and you will receive your CEUs via email within 2–3 business days.