Taught by Michelle Gellis LAc MAc DiplAc Instructor, MD University of Integrative Health. This module is part four of a five part course on facial acupuncture. This section covers Facial Cupping, Facial Gua Sha, Skin care & AcuLift™ Microneedle Derma Roller Skills such as proper use of facial cups and Gua Sha tools and the use of an Aculift™ Derma Roller are covered. See other courses here. This recorded webinar is on demand.
The skills taught in this class will be immediately applicable in your practice.
- 8 NCCAOM CEUs, 6 CA CEUs, 5 FL CEUs, 7 TX CEUs, and Canadian CTCMA credits
- Cost: $125 including CEUs, $105 without
CEU add-on available for students who previously purchased the non-CEU version
- Webinar runs approximately 2 hours
- CEUs awarded after completion of a short quiz
Facial Cupping/Gua Sha Class features
- Content is specifically designed for acupuncturists
- Learn techniques to enhance your facial rejuvenation acupuncture skills
- Includes protocols for facial cupping therapy for TMJ, Bells Palsy, Stroke and other neuromuscular facial conditions
- Learn techniques for Facial Cupping
- Learn techniques for Facial Gua Sha
- AcuLift™ Microneedle Derma Roller instruction included
- Skin Care Lecture including information on peptides, aging and skin care routine included
You will recoup the cost of this webinar with your first patient.
NO REFUNDS AFTER PURCHASE
You will be required to create an account when you check out—with this account you will be able to view the webinar on-demand, on your schedule. Please note: webinar access will expire 90 days after enrollment. After passing the module’s quiz, Michelle Gellis will review your results and you will receive your CEUs via email within 2–3 business days.
CEU students: You may purchase a 30-day extension if you cannot complete the webinar in 90 days. (Do not purchase before your webinar expires, or you will not receive the full 30 days.) See below:
Save $50 off your total purchase when you register for the Modules 1-5 package. See details here.