Recorded Webinar – Facial Acupuncture CEU Certification Module 1 – Patient Intake, Diagnosis, Contraindications
Taught by Michelle Gellis LAc MAc DiplAc Instructor, MD University of Integrative Health. This module is part one of a 5 part facial acupuncture series. This module outlines patient intake, precautions, contraindications, theory and the diagnosis skills involved in cosmetic acupuncture. See other courses here. This recorded webinar is on demand.
The skills taught in this class will be immediately applicable in your practice.
- Earns 3 NCCAOM CEUs, 3 CA CEUs, and 3 FL CEUs
- Cost: $90 including CEUs, $75 without
CEU add-on available for students who previously purchased the non-CEU version
- Webinar runs approximately 2.5 hours
- CEUs awarded after completion of a short quiz
You will learn:
- What are the contraindications to cosmetic acupuncture
- How can you set realistic goals with a patient
- What are some of emotions and TCM conditions related to various facial lines
At the end of part one the student will be able to:
- Identify contraindications for facial acupuncture
- Understand how to do an intake for a new facial patient
- List what emotions cause which facial lines
- Demonstrate knowledge of facial acupuncture theory
NO REFUNDS AFTER PURCHASE
You will be required to create an account when you check out—with this account you will be able to view the webinar on-demand, on your schedule. Please note: webinar access will expire 90 days after enrollment. After passing the module’s quiz, Michelle Gellis will review your results and you will receive your CEUs via email within 2–3 business days.
CEU students: You may purchase a 30-day extension if you cannot complete the webinar in 90 days. (Do not purchase before your webinar expires, or you will not receive the full 30 days.) See below:
Save $50 off your total purchase when you register for the Modules 1-5 package. See details here.