Facial Acupuncture CEU Certification Module 2 – Theory, Protocols
Taught by Michelle Gellis LAc MAc DiplAc Instructor, MD University of Integrative Health. This module is part two of a 5 part facial acupuncture series. This module covers additional theory and protocols for facial acupuncture. See other courses here. This recorded webinar is on demand.
The skills taught in this class will be immediately applicable in your practice.
- Earns 4 NCCAOM CEUs, 4 CA CEUs, and 4 FL CEUs
- Cost: $125 including CEUs, $105 without
CEU add-on available for students who previously purchased the non-CEU version
- Webinar runs approximately 3.5 hours
- CEUs awarded after completion of a short quiz
You will learn:
- Different tools used in cosmetic acupuncture
- How to design a treatment plan specifically for your patients unique concerns
- Which points are mandatory and which are optional and why
At the end of this course the student will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of facial acupuncture protocols.
- Outline protocols for difference skin conditions such as wrinkles and discolorations
- Understand the theory behind certain points for cosmetic acupuncture
NO REFUNDS AFTER PURCHASE
You will be required to create an account when you check out—with this account you will be able to view the webinar on-demand, on your schedule. Please note: webinar access will expire 90 days after enrollment. After passing the module’s quiz, Michelle Gellis will review your results and you will receive your CEUs via email within 2–3 business days.
CEU students: You may purchase a 30-day extension if you cannot complete the webinar in 90 days. (Do not purchase before your webinar expires, or you will not receive the full 30 days.) See below:
Save $50 off your total purchase when you register for the Modules 1-5 package. See details here.