Facial Acupuncture CEU Certification Module 2 – Theory, Protocols
Taught by Michelle Gellis LAc MAc DiplAc Instructor, MD University of Integrative Health. This module is part two of a 5 part facial acupuncture series. This module covers additional theory and protocols for facial acupuncture. See other courses here.
This recorded webinar is on demand.
The skills taught in this class will be immediately applicable in your practice.
- Earns 4 NCCAOM CEUs, 4 CA CEUs, and 4 FL CEUs
- Cost: $125
You will learn:
- Different tools used in cosmetic acupuncture
- How to design a treatment plan specifically for your patients unique concerns
- Which points are mandatory and which are optional and why
At the end of this course the student will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of facial acupuncture protocols.
- Outline protocols for difference skin conditions such as wrinkles and discolorations
- Understand the theory behind certain points for cosmetic acupuncture
Link to the webinar content will be included on your payment confirmation email. Please check your spam folder.
NO REFUNDS AFTER PURCHASE
Save $50 off your total purchase when you register for the Modules 1-5 package. See details here.