This webinar is part one of a 2-part class which ties in the anatomy of the face and the connections between the emotions, facial expressions and the channels. It covers the spirit of the points and why clearing energetic blocks is important to treatments. This class will provide a deeper understanding of the connection between the facial expressions and the health of our body. The knowledge gained will enhance the students ability to design effective treatments.
- Earns 4 NCCAOM and 4 FL CEUs
- Cost: $120 including CEUs, $100 without
- Runs approximately 4 hrs
- CEUs awarded after completion of a short quiz
- Familiarize students with a deeper level of knowledge of facial anatomy, and how different muscle groups work together to express different emotions
- Introduce students to the connections between our emotions, and our facial expressions (muscles) and our organs
- Describe the expression of the emotions of different organ systems and the acupuncture points used to access them
- Provide instruction on facial cupping and gua sha for treatment of muscle groups
NO REFUNDS AFTER PURCHASE
You will be required to create an account when you check out—with this account you will be able to view the webinar on-demand, on your schedule. Please note: webinar access will expire 90 days after enrollment, after which time you will need to re-purchase. After passing the module’s quiz, Michelle Gellis will review your results and you will receive your CEUs via email within 2–3 business days.