Notice for Live Classes:
For the health and safety of all students. Hands-on classes require students to wear a KN-95 or higher mask required while treating fellow students and where required by local regulations.
For 2022, Michelle is offering full day hands-on needling practice at various locations around the US and Canada.
- The one-day practice session runs from 8AM – 5PM, local time.
- There will be a 2-hour review, Q&A, and demo at the start of the day, with the remainder of the day devoted to practice.
- There will be no lecture/instruction time – you must complete the prerequisite lectures (see below) in order to participate in the practice. [Except for Calgary, AB — see live lecture option below]
- Earns 8 NCCAOM, 8 CA and 8 FL CEUs for facial acupuncture and 1 NCCAOM, 1 CA and 1 FL CEU for microneedling (CEUs are pending)
- Cost: $250
- Unlicensed students* – receive a $50 discount with the code student50
- You may enroll in one of the acupuncture practice sessions if you have taken Michelle’s Modules 1–5 webinar, Treating Neuromuscular Conditions webinar, Microneedling for Acupuncturists webinar, or a previous Facial Acupuncture livestream webinar. (You may also attend if you are part of the year-long Advanced Certification program, you will choose one session as part of your enrollment.) If you have questions about whether you qualify, please contact us through our website.
- In order to needle, you must be a licensed acupuncturist or medical professional who has been trained and licensed in acupuncture, NOT only trained in “dry needling”.
- You will only be permitted to practice the techniques that you have already learned via webinar (for example, if you have only taken Microneedling, you will only practice microneedling). Before the class, please ensure you have completed at least one of the following:
- Modules 1 AND 2, or
- Module 4 (cupping), or
- Module 5 (advanced), or
- Microneedling for Acupuncturists, or
- Treating Neuromuscular Facial Conditions Part 1
- If you wish to practice facial cupping, you must use Michelle’s approved cups, available at aculiftskincare.com (wholesale pricing available).
- *UNLICENSED STUDENTS: You may attend the class and observe licensed practitioners in their needling practice, however, you will only be permitted to practice cupping, gua sha and/or nanoneedling. You will not receive CEUs. Use code student50 for a student discount.
Please print and bring any handouts from the webinar(s) you reviewed – no printed handouts will be provided in class. Also, please print and bring these forms: Health Profile, Consent Form, Class Evaluation. The health profile and consent form need to be filled out in order to participate in the hands-on practice.
Choose your location:
August 27 & 28, 2022
Calgary Marriott Downtown
For Calgary, AB ONLY – Two Day Live Class Option: Michelle will conduct one day of lecture before the hands-on practice day. This will be available in person or live stream and covers Facial Acupuncture Certification (modules 1 & 2 equivalent), but not cupping/gua sha, advanced protocols, microneedling, or neuromuscular conditions.
If you choose the two-day option you will be able to practice standard facial needling techniques on day 2. If you also wish to practice cupping/gua sha, advanced protocols, microneedling, or treating neuromuscular conditions you must also purchase and complete the associated recorded webinar(s) (see prerequisites above).
If you would like to attend the one-day practice only, you must complete the prerequisite recorded webinar(s) for the techniques you wish to practice in advance of the class date (see prerequisites above).
Note: If you wish to practice facial cupping, you must use Michelle’s approved cups, available at aculiftskincare.com (wholesale pricing available).
Choose your option:
December 4, 2022
New class format coming for 2023! View details.