→ Click here to view 2023 hands-on options.
Notice for Live Classes:
For hands-on classes, Masks while treating fellow students are optional, but recommended.
For 2022, Michelle is offering full day hands-on needling practice at various locations around the US and Canada.
- The one-day practice session runs from 8AM – 5PM, local time.
- There will be a 2-hour review, Q&A, and demo at the start of the day, with the remainder of the day devoted to practice.
- There will be no lecture/instruction time – you must complete the prerequisite lectures (see below) in order to participate in the practice.
- Earns 8 NCCAOM, 8 CA and 8 FL CEUs for facial acupuncture and 1 NCCAOM, 1 CA and 1 FL CEU for microneedling (CEUs are pending)
- Cost: $250
- Unlicensed students* – receive a $50 discount with the code student50
- You may enroll in one of the acupuncture practice sessions if you have taken Michelle’s Modules 1–5 webinar, Treating Neuromuscular Conditions webinar, Microneedling for Acupuncturists webinar, or a previous Facial Acupuncture livestream webinar. (You may also attend if you are part of the year-long Advanced Certification program, you will choose one session as part of your enrollment.) If you have questions about whether you qualify, please contact us through our website.
- In order to needle, you must be a licensed acupuncturist or medical professional who has been trained and licensed in acupuncture, NOT only trained in “dry needling”.
- You will only be permitted to practice the techniques that you have already learned via webinar (for example, if you have only taken Microneedling, you will only practice microneedling). Before the class, please ensure you have completed at least one of the following:
- Modules 1 AND 2, or
- Module 4 (cupping), or
- Module 5 (advanced), or
- Microneedling for Acupuncturists, or
- Treating Neuromuscular Facial Conditions Part 1
- If you wish to practice facial cupping, gua sha or microneedling, you must use Michelle’s approved tools, available at aculiftskincare.com (wholesale pricing available).
- *UNLICENSED STUDENTS: You may attend the class and observe licensed practitioners in their needling practice, however, you will only be permitted to practice cupping, gua sha and/or nanoneedling. You will not receive CEUs. Use code student50 for a student discount.
Please print and bring any handouts from the webinar(s) you reviewed – no printed handouts will be provided in class. Also, please print and bring these forms: Health Profile, Consent Form, Class Evaluation. The health profile and consent form need to be filled out in order to participate in the hands-on practice.
Choose your location:
→ Please sign in to your account before enrolling so we may verify your eligibility
December 4, 2022
Courtyard by Marriott Sarasota Bradenton Airport (note: location has changed from Aloft Sarasota)
New class format for 2023! Continue to 2023 page for details and registration. →