Taught by Michelle Gellis LAc MAc DiplAc Instructor, MD University of Integrative Health. This webinar covers Facial Cupping, Facial Gua Sha, Skin care & AcuLifttm Microneedle Derma Roller Skills such as proper use of facial cups and Gua Sha tools and the use of an Aculifttm Derma Roller are covered. Expert Instruction by Michelle Gellis AP DiplAc.
This class qualifies for 8 NCCAOM and 6 CA CEUs, 5 FL CEUS, and Canadian CTCMA credits. Part 4 of a 5 part cosmetic acupuncture course.
The skills taught in this class will be immediately applicable in your practice. See other courses here.
Facial Cupping/Gua Sha Class includes:
- The recorded webinar is specifically designed for acupuncturists
- Taught by Michelle Gellis LAc Mc DiplAc, Faculty, MD University of Integrative Health
- Learn techniques to enhance your facial rejuvenation acupuncture skills
- Includes Handouts and access to instructional videos
- Includes protocols for facial cupping therapy for TMJ, Bells Palsy, Stroke and other neuromuscular facial conditions
- Learn techniques for Facial Cupping
- Learn techniques for Facial Gua Sha
- Handouts Included
- Video demonstrations
- AcuLift Microneedle Derma Roller instruction
- Skin Care Lecture including information on peptides, aging and skin care routine
- This recorded webinar is on demand.
- 8 NCCAOM and 6 CA CEUs, 5 FL CEUS, and Canadian CTCMA credits
- Cost: $125 including CEUs, $95 without
You will recoup the cost of this webinar with your first patient.
Links to download the video and any documents or handouts will be included on your payment receipt. Please check your spam folder.
NO REFUNDS AFTER PURCHASE
Save $50 off your total purchase when you register for the Modules 1-5 package. See details here.