Recorded Webinar – Facial Acupuncture CEU Certification Module 1 – Patient Intake, Diagnosis, Contraindications
Taught by Michelle Gellis LAc MAc DiplAc Instructor, MD University of Integrative Health. This module is part one of a 5 part facial acupuncture series. This module outlines patient intake, precautions, contraindications, theory and the diagnosis skills involved in cosmetic acupuncture.
This recorded webinar is on demand.
The skills taught in this class will be immediately applicable in your practice.
- 3 CEUs pending
- Cost: $90 including CEUs, $75 without
You will learn:
- What are the contraindications to cosmetic acupuncture
- How can you set realistic goals with a patient
- What are some of emotions and TCM conditions related to various facial lines
At the end of part one the student will be able to:
- Identify contraindications for facial acupuncture
- Understand how to do an intake for a new facial patient
- List what emotions cause which facial lines
- Demonstrate knowledge of facial acupuncture theory
Link to the webinar content will be included on your payment confirmation email. Please check your spam folder.
NO REFUNDS AFTER PURCHASE
Save $50 off your total purchase when you register for the Modules 1-5 package. See details here.