Event Phone: 443-980-5047
Earn facial acupuncture CEUs with this on-demand, recorded Webinar. This webinar is the second in a two part series which provides assessment tools and needling protocols to treat various diseases and disorders which affect the proper functioning of facial muscles and nerves such as: Bells Palsy, Ptosis, Shingles, TMJ, Stroke, Trigeminal Neuralgia, MS and others.
Prerequisite skills are: Intramuscular needling of scalp and face, basic scalp acupuncture, facial cupping, auricular points and trigger points.
This course qualifies for 6 NCCAOM PDA points and 5 FL CEUs. See full description here.
Student will learn how to:
- Identify different TCM patterns, which effect the facial muscles and nerves.
- Learn which modality is best suited to treat different conditions affecting the face.
- Learn how to effectively plan a treatment for various conditions affecting the face.
- Webinar runs approximately 3 hrs including breaks.
- Handouts included.
- Video demonstrations
Links to download the video and any documents or handouts will be included on your payment receipt. Check your spam folder if you do not see this email.
NO REFUNDS ON RECORDED WEBINARS
Venue: Recorded Webinar
- January 1, 2017 - December 31, 2022