Event Phone: 443-980-5047
|Purchase Recorded Webinarshow details +||$75.00 (USD)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: May 23, 2017 10:42 am
Sales End: June 22, 2017 11:59 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
- January 1, 2017 - December 31, 2017
12:00 am - 11:55 pm
This class is the second in a two part series which provides assessment tools and needling protocols to treat various diseases and disorders which affect the proper functioning of facial muscles and nerves such as: Bells Palsy, Ptosis, Shingles, TMJ, Stroke, Trigeminal Neuralgia, MS and others.
Prerequisite skills are: Intramuscular needling of scalp and face, basic scalp acupuncture, facial cupping, auricular points and trigger points.
This course qualifies for 6 NCCAOM PDA points.
Student will learn how to:
- Identify different TCM patterns, which effect the facial muscles and nerves.
- Learn which modality is best suited to treat different conditions affecting the face.
- Learn how to effectively plan a treatment for various conditions affecting the face.
- Webinar runs approximately 3 hrs including breaks.
- Handouts included.
- Video demonstrations
Links to download the video and any documents or handouts will be included on your payment receipt.