Event Phone: 443-980-5047
Earn facial acupuncture CEUs with this on-demand, recorded webinar. First in a two part series which provides needling protocols such as: Intramuscular needling of the face, scalp acupuncture, facial cupping, auricular points, and motor points.
The knowledge gained in this webinar will be used in the second part of the webinar which covers how to treat various diseases and disorders which affect the proper functioning of facial muscles and nerve such as: Bells Palsy, Ptosis, Shingles, TMJ, Stroke,Trigeminal Neuralgia, MS and others.
This class qualifies for 7 NCCAOM PDA points (CEUs) and 5 FL CEUs. See full description here.
- review point location for face points and extra points on face
- learn intramuscular needling of facial points
- learn scalp acupuncture needed for treatment of facial conditions
- learn facial cupping protocols
- learn motor points on scalp and face needed for treatment of facial conditions
- review auricular points used to treat facial conditions
- Webinar runs approximately 4 hrs including breaks.
- Handouts and video links included
- Video demonstrations
Links to download the video and any documents or handouts will be included on your payment receipt. Check your spam folder if you do not see this email.
NO REFUNDS ON RECORDED WEBINARS
Venue: Recorded Webinar
- January 1, 2017 - December 31, 2022