Event Phone: 443-980-5047
Join Michelle Gellis on December 5th for a one-day webinar titled “The Anatomy of Expression”. This Innovative Class will be offered for the first time to a small interactive class. Delve into the world of our emotions, expressions, and how they manifest on a body/mind/spirit level to shape the landscape of our face. We will look at the relationship between our facial expressions and the relationship to the Zang/Fu. Treatment modalities will be taught.
This webinar includes 7 hours of instruction that will cover:
- Facial anatomy
- Muscles involved in facial expression
- The connection between our emotions, expression/repression and health
- Treatment and self-treatment
- Clearing blocks to toxic emotions
- Spirit of the points on the face
Approved for 7 NCCAOM CEUs, FL and CA CEUs pending
- Class will run from 10 am – 6 pm, Eastern Standard Time.
- Cost: $200
- Unlicensed students: use code student25 for a $25 discount.
- $25 early bird discount available until November 5.
Limited space available.
Please note: Credit card payments are processed through PayPal, but you do not need a PayPal account to register. All major credit cards are accepted.
NO REFUNDS on any livestream webinar purchased on or after July 8, 2020.
If you cannot attend, you have the option of transferring your registration to another live class venue.
Venue: Remote Classroom
Live, remote classroom. Link will be emailed out prior to class date
- Livestream Webinar
December 5, 2020