Event Phone: 443-980-5047
Join Michelle Gellis for training in facial and cosmetic acupuncture. This class is a two part series. Sign up for either day, or both.
- Part 1 provides needling protocols such as: Intramuscular needling of the face, scalp acupuncture, facial cupping, auricular points, and motor points.
- Part 2 provides assessment tools and needling protocols to treat various diseases and disorders which affect the proper functioning of facial muscles and nerves such as: Bells Palsy, Ptosis, Shingles, TMJ, Stroke, Trigeminal Neuralgia, MS and others, and focuses on diagnosis and treatment. Prerequisite skills for part 2: Intramuscular needling of scalp and face, basic scalp acupuncture, facial cupping, auricular points and trigger points. These skills are covered in part 1.
All classes are qualified for CEUs!
- Part 1: earns 7 NCCAOM PDA points and 7 FL CEUs; CA CEUs pending
- Part 2: earns 7 NCCAOM PDA points and 7 FL CEUs; CA CEUs pending
The skills taught in this class will be immediately applicable in your practice.
- Review point location for face points and extra points on face
- Learn intramuscular needling of facial points
- Learn scalp acupuncture needed for treatment of facial conditions
- Learn facial cupping protocols
- Learn motor points on scalp and face needed for treatment of facial conditions
- Review auricular points used to treat facial conditions
- Identify different TCM patterns, which effect the facial muscles and nerves.
- Learn which modality is best suited to treat different conditions affecting the face.
- Learn how to effectively plan a treatment for various conditions affecting the face.
- Registration for class starts at 9:45 AM each day. On day 1, class runs from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. On day 2, class runs 10:00 AM–4:00 PM. Note: These are Eastern Standard Time.
- Unlicensed students: Use code “student25” to save $25 on your registration.
Please note: Credit card payments are processed through PayPal, but you do not need a PayPal account to register. All major credit cards are accepted.
NO REFUNDS on any livestream webinar purchase. If you cannot attend, you have the option of transferring your registration to another livestream webinar or live class venue.
(Choose one option below.)
Venue: Remote Classroom
Live, remote classroom. Link will be emailed out prior to class date
- Treating Neuromuscular Facial Conditions Part 1
February 20, 2021
- Treating Neuromuscular Facial Conditions Part 2
February 21, 2021