Event Phone: 443-980-5047
DUE TO CURRENT COVID-19 CONCERNS, and for the safety of my students, this class will be presented as a live-streaming interactive webinar. The price of the livestream class reflects a significant discount from my standard in-person instruction, and the material will be expanded to accommodate the time which would have been spent during practice. The “hands-on” portion of the class will be available at a later date, TBD. A recorded version of each section will also be available to registered attendees.
Join Michelle Gellis for training in facial and cosmetic acupuncture. Sign up for the core 2-day class only, add the morning and/or afternoon class of day 3 for a more comprehensive experience, or sign up for one or both of the day 3 classes only. See class descriptions here.
All classes are qualified for CEUs!
- Comprehensive (all 3 classes): 26.5 NCCAOM PDA CEU points, 26 California CEUs, 26.5 Florida CEUs, 26.5 Texas CEUs, and Canadian CTCMA credits
- Facial Acupuncture Certification: 14.5 NCCAOM PDA CEU points , 14 California CEUs, 14.5 Florida CEUs, 14.5 Texas CEUs, and Canadian CTCMA credits
- Facial Cupping/Gua Sha: 7 NCCAOM PDA CEU points, 7 California CEUs, 5 Florida CEUs, 7 Texas CEUs, and Canadian CTCMA credits
- Advanced Protocols: 5 NCCAOM PDA CEU points, 5 California CEUs, 5 Florida CEUs, 5 Texas CEUs, and Canadian CTCMA credits
Topics covered include facial rejuvenation acupuncture, facial cupping, gua sha, Chinese medicine and the AcuLift™ dermaroller. The acupuncture protocols you learn will be immediately applicable in your practice!
- Registration for class starts at 8:45 AM each day. On day 1 and 2, class runs from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. On day 3, the morning class runs 9:00 AM–1:00 PM. The day 3 afternoon class is 1:00 PM–6:00 PM. Note: These are Eastern Standard Time.
- Unlicensed students: Save $50 on a 2-day or 3-day class registration with code “student50”. Only attending the final day? Use code “student25” to save $25 on your registration.
Please note: Credit card payments are processed through PayPal, but you do not need a PayPal account to register. All major credit cards are accepted.
NO REFUNDS on any livestream webinar purchase. If you cannot attend, you have the option of transferring your registration to another livestream webinar or live class venue.
Michelle’s livestream acupuncture CEU classes offer the following options:
- Facial/Cosmetic Acupuncture CEU Certification plus Facial Cupping/Gua Sha and Advanced Protocols: attend all 3 days, Jan. 23–25. (Also includes Self Care for Acupuncturists.)
- Facial/Cosmetic Acupuncture CEU Certification: 2 days, Jan 23–24. (Also includes Self Care for Acupuncturists.)
- Facial Cupping/Gua Sha: Jan 25, morning.
- Advanced Protocols: Jan 25, afternoon.
(See “Details” below for pricing of each combination.)
Venue: Remote Classroom
Live, remote classroom. Link will be emailed out prior to class date
- Facial Acupuncture CEU Certification – 2 Days
January 23, 2021 - January 24, 2021
- Facial Cupping/Gua Sha CEU – Day 3 AM
January 25, 2021
- Advanced Protocols – Day 3 PM
January 25, 2021