Event Phone: 443-980-5047
DUE TO CURRENT COVID-19 CONCERNS, this class will now be offered as a remote, live streaming webinar classroom experience. for those who would like to take the class but can’t, it will be recorded.
For the safety of my students, this class will be presented as a live-streaming interactive webinar. The material will be expanded to accommodate the time which would have been spent during practice. There will not be a “hands-on” portion in the webinar. If you are licensed, you will be able to participate during any make up class you attend.
Dates will remain the same. Times listed below. If you register for this live, remote option you will receive handouts and entry to the hands-on portion when I reschedule the Palm Desert class (date TBD) or at another class (see other class locations here). Additionally you will receive two, one hour recorded webinars free of charge as a gift for taking the remote class, plus the entire class recording AND the option to sit in on any of my classes in the future for free.
You will still receive NCCAOM and CA CEUs (cat1) for this class.
Earn facial acupuncture CEUs with Michelle Gellis in this live, interactive facial acupuncture webinar. Sign up for the core 2-day class only, add the morning and/or afternoon class of day 3 for a more comprehensive experience, or sign up for one or both of the day 3 classes only. See class descriptions here. Hands on portion can be made up at another time.
All classes are qualified for CEUs!
- Comprehensive (all 3 classes): 26.5 NCCAOM PDA CEU points, 26 California CEUs, 26 Florida CEUs and 14.5 Texas CEUs
- Facial Acupuncture Certification: 14.5 NCCAOM PDA CEU points, 14 California CEUs, 14 Florida CEUs and 14.5 Texas CEUs
- Facial Cupping/Gua Sha: 7 NCCAOM PDA CEU points, 7 California CEUs and 7 Florida CEUs
- Advanced Techniques: 5 NCCAOM PDA CEU points, 5 California CEUs and 5 Florida CEUs
Topics covered in this webinar include facial rejuvenation acupuncture, facial cupping, gua sha, Chinese medicine and the AcuLift™ dermaroller. The acupuncture theory you learn will be immediately applicable in your practice!
- Weekend Class starts at 8:00 AM PST (11:00 EST) each day, and will run approximately 7 hours. Day three Facial Cupping/Gua Sha class will start at 8:00 AM PST (11:00 EST) and will run approx 3 hours. Day three advanced class will start at 11:30 PST (2:30 EST) and will run approx 3 hours.
- Discounts available: If you are not interested or not able to attend a live class in the future you can sign up for the “remote” option.
- Save $125 on the 3-day Comprehensive or 2-day Facial Acupuncture certification class with code “remote”.
- Save $50 on the Facial Cupping/Gua Sha or the Advanced Class with the code “remote2”.
- Only one discount per student.
Please note: Credit card payments are processed through PayPal, but you do not need a PayPal account to register. All major credit cards are accepted.
- ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS –if you cannot attend, you have the option of transferring your registration to another live class venue.
The Palm Desert acupuncture CEU classes offer the following options:
- Comprehensive Facial Acupuncture CEU Class: attend all 3 days, March 28–30.
- Facial Acupuncture CEU Certification: 2 days, March 28–29. You can also register for this plus Facial Cupping/Gua Sha or Advanced Techniques.
- Facial Cupping/Gua Sha: March 30, morning
- Advanced Class: March 30, afternoon
(See “Details” below for pricing of each combination.)
Venue: Remote Classroom
Live, remote classroom. Link will be emailed out prior to class date
- Facial Acupuncture CEU Certification – 2 Days
March 28, 2020 - March 29, 2020
- Facial Cupping/Gua Sha CEU – Day 3 AM
March 30, 2020
- Advanced Techniques CEU – Day 3 PM
March 30, 2020