Event Phone: 443-980-5047
DUE TO CURRENT COVID-19 CONCERNS, this class (originally scheduled for Calgary, Alberta) will now be offered as a remote classroom experience.
For the safety of my students, this class will be presented as a live-streaming interactive webinar. The price of the livestream class reflects a significant discount from Michelle’s standard in-person instruction, and the material will be expanded to accommodate the time which would have been spent during practice. The “hands-on” portion of the class will be available at a later date, TBD. A recorded version of each section will also be available to registered attendees.
Dates will remain the same. Webinar registration will begin at 8:45 AM, with the webinar starting at 9:00 AM MDT (local Calgary time).
This live-streaming interactive webinar qualifies for NCCAOM and CA CEUs (cat1) and Canadian CTCMA credits
Join Michelle Gellis for training in facial and cosmetic acupuncture. Sign up for the core 2-day class only, add the morning and/or afternoon class of day 3 for a more comprehensive experience, or sign up for one or both of the day 3 classes only. See class descriptions here.
All classes are qualified for CEUs!
- Comprehensive (all 3 classes): 26.5 NCCAOM PDA CEU points, 26 California CEUs, 26 Florida CEUs, 26.5 Texas CEUs, and Canadian CTCMA credits
- Facial Acupuncture Certification: 14.5 NCCAOM PDA CEU points , 14 California CEUs, 14 Florida CEUs, 14.5 Texas CEUs, and Canadian CTCMA credits
- Facial Cupping/Gua Sha: 7 NCCAOM PDA CEU points, 7 California CEUs, 7 Florida CEUs, 7 Texas CEUs, and Canadian CTCMA credits
- Advanced Techniques: 5 NCCAOM PDA CEU points, 5 California CEUs, 5 Florida CEUs, 5 Texas CEUs, and Canadian CTCMA credits
- Lonny Jarrett Lecture, “Spirit of the Points on the Face”: 3 NCCAOM CEUs
Topics covered include facial rejuvenation acupuncture, facial cupping, gua sha, Chinese medicine and the AcuLift™ dermaroller. The acupuncture techniques you learn will be immediately applicable in your practice!
- Registration for class starts at 8:45 AM each day. On day 1 and 2, class runs from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The Lonny Jarrett lecture portion will run from 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM. On day 3, the morning class runs 9:00 AM–1:00 PM. The day 3 afternoon class is 1:00 PM–6:00 PM. These times are local Calgary (Mountain) time.
- Unlicensed students: Save $50 on a 2-day or 3-day class registration with code “student50”. Only attending the final day? Use code “student25” to save $25 on your registration.
- Please note that fees are in US dollars.
Please note: Credit card payments are processed through PayPal, but you do not need a PayPal account to register. All major credit cards are accepted.
NO REFUNDS on any livestream webinar purchase on or after July 8, 2020.
If you cannot attend, you have the option of transferring your registration to another live class venue.
Purchases made prior to July 8 are subject to the cancellation policy that was in effect at the time of purchase: 15% cancellation fee up to 30 days prior to class; 50% cancellation fee up to 14 days prior to class; ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS within 14 days of class.
The Calgary acupuncture CEU classes offer the following options:
- Facial/Cosmetic Acupuncture CEU Certification plus the Lonny Jarrett Lecture and Facial Cupping/Gua Sha and Advanced Protocols: attend all 3 days, Aug 29–31.
- Facial/Cosmetic Acupuncture CEU Certification plus the Lonny Jarrett Lecture: 2 days, Aug 29–30.
- Lonny Jarrett “Spirit of the Points on the Face” Lecture Only: Aug 30, 12:00 noon – 3:00 PM (Mountain time).
- Facial Cupping/Gua Sha: Aug 31, morning.
- Advanced Protocols: Aug 31, afternoon.
(See “Details” below for pricing of each combination.)
Venue: Remote Classroom
Live, remote classroom. Link will be emailed out prior to class date
- Facial Acupuncture CEU Certification – 2 Days
August 29, 2020 - August 30, 2020
- Facial Cupping/Gua Sha CEU – Day 3 AM
August 31, 2020
- Advanced Protcols – Day 3 PM
August 31, 2020
- Lonny Jarrett Lecture
August 30, 2020