Event Phone: 443-980-5047
To allow for smaller hands-on practice sessions, this class will be presented in a hybrid format:
- The main lecture portion for each class will be delivered via recorded webinar upon your registration, and should be viewed before you attend your practice session(s).
- Practice sessions for needling will be Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon, and Sunday morning. Sunday afternoon and Monday’s practice sessions will cover cupping/gua sha and advanced protocols.
- All practice sessions will be scheduled first-come, first-served, based on your registration date.
Join Michelle Gellis at the Courtyard Austin Downtown for hands-on training and earn facial acupuncture CEUs. Topics covered include facial rejuvenation acupuncture, facial cupping, gua sha, Chinese medicine and the AcuLift™ dermaroller. The acupuncture techniques you learn will be immediately applicable in your practice!
All classes are qualified for CEUs!
- Comprehensive (Facial Acupuncture Certification + Facial Cupping/Gua Sha + Advanced Techniques): 26.5 NCCAOM PDA CEU points, 26 California CEUs, 26.5 Florida CEUs, 26.5 Texas CEUs, and Canadian CTCMA credits. This class includes needling practice.
- Facial Cupping/Gua Sha: 7 NCCAOM PDA CEU points, 7 California CEUs, 5 Florida CEUs, 7 Texas CEUs, and Canadian CTCMA credits. This class includes cupping/gua sha practice and is ideal for estheticians as well as acupuncturists.
- Unlicensed students: Save $50 on a 2-day or 3-day class registration with code “student50”. Only attending a class on the final day? Use code “student25” to save $25 on your registration.
- Bring a treatment table and receive a free Aculift Derma Roller.
- Credit card payments are processed through PayPal, but you do not need a PayPal account to register. All major credit cards are accepted.
- If you do not currently have an account with us, one will be created for you at checkout. You will receive two emails: one requesting you to set your password, and another with your registration receipt. Please check your spam folder. Once you have your password set, visit the My Account page to view your recorded webinar content.
ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS ON HYBRID CLASSES – if you cannot attend the hands-on practice sessions, you should review the webinar and contact us to request your CEU quiz(zes). You will receive your CEU credit after successful completion of each quiz.
The Austin, TX Acupuncture CEU classes offer the following options:
(See “Details” below for pricing of each combination.)
Venue Phone: 512-236-8008
For the October 2021 class a discounted rate of $149/night is available. Book your discounted room at this link.
- Facial Acupuncture CEU Certification – 2 Days
October 9, 2021 - October 10, 2021
- Facial Cupping/Gua Sha CEU – Day 3 AM
October 11, 2021
- Advanced Techniques CEU – Day 3 PM
October 11, 2021