If you have already purchased this webinar, log in to your account to view.
Taught by Michelle Gellis AP LAc MAc DiplAc Instructor, Maryland University of Integrative Health. Ms. Gellis has published an article on A Multifaceted Approach to the Acupuncture Treatment of Neuromuscular Facial Conditions.
This webinar is the first in a 2-part series which provides needling protocols such as: Intramuscular needling of the face, scalp acupuncture, facial cupping, auricular points, and motor points. This webinar is available on demand.
The knowledge gained in this acupuncture webinar will be used in the second part of the webinar which covers how to treat various diseases and disorders which affect the proper functioning of facial muscles and nerve such as: Bells Palsy, Ptosis, Shingles, TMJ, Stroke,Trigeminal Neuralgia, MS and others.
The skills taught in this class will be immediately applicable in your practice.
- Cost: $105
- This webinar does not earn CEUs. View CEU option here.
- Webinar runs approximately 1.75 hours
In this webinar you will:
- Review point location for face points and extra points on face
- Learn intramuscular needling of facial points
- Learn scalp acupuncture needed for treatment of facial conditions
- Learn facial cupping protocols
- Learn motor points on scalp and face needed for treatment of facial conditions
- Review auricular points used to treat facial conditions
NO REFUNDS ON RECORDED WEBINARS.
You will be required to create an account when you check out—with this account you will be able to view the webinar on-demand, on your schedule. Please note: webinar access will expire 90 days after enrollment, after which time you will need to re-purchase. After passing the module’s quiz, Michelle Gellis will review your results and you will receive your CEUs via email within 2–3 business days.