2 Day Class – Acupuncture CEU Class for Treating Neuromuscular Facial Conditions. This CEU acupuncture class is taught by Michelle Gellis LAc MAc DiplAc, faculty at Maryland University of Integrative Health. This hands on class provides skills to identify & treat conditions which may contribute to various diseases and disorders which affect the proper functioning of facial muscles and nerves such as: Bells Palsy, Ptosis, Shingles, TMJ, Stroke, Trigeminal Neuralgia, MS and others.
The class has been approved by the NCCAOM for 14 PDA points (CEUs)
Techniques such as submuscular needling of face, basic scalp acupuncture, facial cupping, auricular points and motor points will be taught and practiced*
Acupuncture CEU Class for Treating Neuromuscular Facial Conditions includes:
- Hands on training (for licensed practitioners)
- Practice scalp acupuncture for facial conditions*
- Training on the proper location of facial motor points
- Techniques for submuscular needling are taught and practiced*
- Learn how to perform diagnosis and treatment planning for individual conditions
- All materials and supplies included
Registration starts at 8:30 am.
Class runs from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Use coupon code “student25” at checkout for a $25 discount.
NOTE: Cancellation Policy
15% cancellation fee up to 30 days prior to class
50% cancellation fee up to 14 days prior to class
no refunds thereafter
*only licensed practitioners may needle